Always I state that perfection it is not possible, doesn’t exist. I am right, my last posted “mile 63” it wasn’t really “perfect” at all, here is again. Sorry.
You should literally do nothing. Just feel good about yourself or go and fly a kite
Every time you take one minute for reflecting you are building a peace of mind bridge between your subconscious 90% and your conscious 10% Your subconscious every time you reflect began to be acquainted with a “colleague” in the other side of the bridge, your conscious and grasp that most likely that jointly should be friends.
Is all this a metaphor ? sure but this metaphor will turn a reality when the 90% recognize the other 10% of your one-self . The day this happened you will feel all in concert within your Inner Universe that… yes ! is your own Independence Day !
This day you will discover what I am talking about,
Let me know this moment, I will celebrate it with you. seeya
Progressive Self Reflection *