decodelink

Your Past and Future in Your Present topnotch WordPress.com site

Month: March, 2014

Update the Traffic Light Signals of Mind

The  massive flow of all  information between the  time / space out of our  mind,  I mean the  world around  us,  and our  one  and  self  mind  works  like a well-designed system of traffic signals.  By green lighting some bits of  information denote  go,  other  yellow lighting  it prioritizes slows  or  red indicate  stop.

But some times the traffic signals  doesn’t  in fact  send the right color indication and we just go when we need stop ! or  stop when we should  go ! and  to  making  it worst  the yellow light  by no means works ! 

                                     Image

Wait: “red light” A word of caution,  It is not really your  blunder  just that our  subconscious code or  involuntary acts are  90 % percent of our whole  mind  and  the other 10 %  percent is our  conscious code  or  voluntary acts.

The secret to signals reorganize better and work again as  “go”  “slow”  and “stop”   is unwinding  and loosening up  your  one and  self.  Go with a friend to movies, walk  in the street of your city, see the sky, the sun, night or rain,  read a book  or  magazine do anything  you  really like and send for a while no matter what  the whole things  else to  hell !

The traffic lights will work again, seeya

Advertisements

grrrrrr, So far, we are not still digital scanners ** we are human being !!

Image

  ** ……… what else ?

To Be or Not To Be, That is The Question. Not Anymore, is: To Be

When philosophers described human as mind and body, they created a separation that is wide of the mark, as the body and the mind cannot be separated. Our subconscious, conscious   and our spirituality exist within each of us as One and  Self.  We are  like  colorful   butterflies  an  important  piece of  time space and energy  in this immeasurable  Universe  

Image

We  spend most of our time reliving our experiences as past or imagining our abstract  future  in  our  truth  present. 

It doesn’t matter our  present   situation  is right now, we are one  priceless  human  existing  being.   

Do your spirit Weight ?

For  who  say  that  the  spirit  doesn’t  weight.   I suggested  to  endeavor  out  and  pursue  accomplish  personal  dreams  and  ideas  without moan,  disruption  or  distractions  and  will  experience  in  mind and body  all  thunderstorm  emotions and reaction  to every one  of  your  teeth  

Image

Then  you  will know  how  the spirit  actually  weight   tons !! 

If you do not believe in yourself, who will?

Well, here we are now  with our position in  time / space / energy with our mind center whirlpool  that  overlook, neglect, fail to spot, ignore importance  and not succeed to notice  the value of every single fraction overwhelming  information we receive every nanosecond. 

                                          Image

This is not the end. It is the beginning of  a traffic labyrinth  data  that  we  have drive awake up – down – left – right.  If you do not believe in yourself, who will?

No more than one and self way bridge

                                                Image                                         

The most difficult challenge in life is to have the determination and character to change the position of our time and space to balance the universe of our emotions, intellect and spirit within. When you achieve this peace of mind and unity it is not to be a hero, martyr, or warrior, not money, fame, image, relations or power, nor academic, political, business, military or religious status.

It is the art to be one and self

In the serenity of a face and simple natural sophistication of a person is where you recognize it. Once in a while, we capture a glimpse of a vision like this and every time it intercepts our senses and strikes and collides with our mind this kind of One and self expression, is in this instant, when our imagination wonders and marvels how she or he make it to this position.